P4K Sierra Leone – Education Community Care Program
Bulleted lists are helpful because they highlight exactly what our Education Community Care Programme in Sierra Leone is trying to accomplish. Have a browse at what we are trying to do.
- provide support for the development of Educational facilities;
- offer education & education scholarships to young and old who otherwise could never afford it nor receive the opportunity for education;
- provide Medical and Housing facilities for local, underprivileged communities so as to improve their quality of life, with both private and public local schools;
- offer such other things of a social, community & benevolent nature that will assist in the creation of a
better society in local communities around these educational facilities;
- offer broad healthcare services and basic healthcare education to local communities;
- provide meals for school students to address the issue of malnutrition;
- provide sporting facilities and equipment for schools in local communities, and finally,
- provide relief to the poor, homeless, sick, orphans, disabled, widows and, in general, the lost and forgotten.
- Since initiating the PBI program, we have expanded our Sports initiative, given that it is a major influence in the life of children in West Africa. As an incentive to keep the youth off the streets and
contributing to the community in a positive way, we have launched a Sporting Club as well as offering Education Scholarships, Internships, and Traineeships with local businesses. Thus far, our most successful venture has been the Sports & Football Club. Photos and videos here.
- The PBI project has also invested in Medical Care by employing a full-time Doctor and several
Nurses to work in our two Clinics at Waterloo and Tower Hill. See photos here.
- Outreach into the Slums – Kroo Bay is Sierra Leone’s worst Slum; some even say it’s the world’s worst slum. Here in the very heart of the slum area, we are building a school and clinic to bless and help the local community move forward. See images here.
You Can Help
You too can join hands with us by helping financially. Just click on the “Donate Button” on this page. Thank you.