A participant in the English Club over the past couple of years, improved her English to the point where she received an internship in the U.S.A for 3 months with her work. Helping people grow professionally is one of the aims of this project.
- Weekly meetings of the English Club with 5-8 participants.
- Source of Hope (Crisis pregnancy) has not met in our centre over the summer, due to work within the gardens.
- Distributing health brochures is ongoing through displays in the office/community centre.
- Continuing research and materials development to combat the suicide situation in Kazakhstan.
- Continuing to collect information useful for lessons on various health issues.
- Unfortunately, in this part of the world, the war against Ukraine is the biggest issue of concern affecting many things.
- Summer is always slow for activities since people are away on holidays and enjoying the nice weather.
- Having time, energy, motivation, and inspiration to prepare lessons for the suicide prevention materials.
You can help…
If you wish to support this vital and challenging work in Kazakhstan, please click on “Donate to the Project” in the right sidebar. Thank you.
All gifts are tax deductible and will benefit this project in their entirety except for bank fees.