The HADA board sincerely thank our guests and project managers who joined us and to all those who sent messages to celebrate 25 years of helping those in need.
We were thrilled to have four of our project managers attend the dinner:
- Bruce Watt (standing in for Warwick Lloyd) – New Hope Ministry Bangladesh Trust projects
- Prof Judith Goh AO – Medical Training in Africa and Asia
- Dr Geoff Holt – Kichwamba Children’s Foundation – Uganda
- Peter Magee – Rohingya Micro Business Start Up Fund – Bangladesh
Other guests included past board members, a contingency from Tasmania, Caleb representatives, Doctors working with Prof Judith Goh in Africa and Asia, and many who have faithfully supported HADA over the years.
Thank you to our sponsors…Southport Anaesthetists and Southport Printing Co. We really appreciated your valuable contributions.
Thank you very much for your generous donations matched kindly by a mystery donor (up to $5000)…and exceeded! These have been forwarded to your nominated projects less any bank fees.
We were motivated and challenged watching video clips from some of our other projects:
- Joyce Chimbala manager of “P4K Zambia Education & Community Care Programme”,
- Bruce French AO manager of Food Plants International Inc,
- Clifton Shipway, manager of “Good Shepherd Agricultural Mission”in India,
- Interview with Ian Hubble from “Library Aid International”, and
- Corrie Van der Esch, manager of Sergelt Ood in Mongolia.
Listening to the stories of our attending managers and their future visions and challenges was truly inspirational.
Neil Young and Brian Allbut were the first board members supported by Jeanie Young. Neil and Brian chatted about HADA over the past 25 years enlightening us about its conception and growth.
You can continue to help…
To continue to support HADA, please click on “Donate to this Project” in the right sidebar here for “Where Most Needed” donations or in the right sidebar of a designated project.
All gifts are tax deductible and will benefit this project in their entirety except for bank fees.