Here at HADA we are always looking to streamline our operations and keep our expenses and workload as low as possible. This new, user-friendly website allows all our donors to use the available, modern technology to make donations and receive Tax Receipts in a streamlined and automated process.
On our project pages, each project has buttons and links where donations can be made online by our preferred EziDebit faciity hosted by WestPac or PayPal.
To facilitate the time of our volunteer workers and minimize costs we invite our donors to choose one of the methods below to contribute:
EziDebit – our preferred method
EziDebit is the term used to describe our online donation system hosted by Westpac.
When clicking on an EziDebit icon you will be taken to a secure web-page to
- fill in the online form with your details,
- choose your method of payment, which includes all Credit Cards, Debit Cards and Australian Bank Accounts.
Once completed and submitted,
- you will immediately receive an email to your nominated email account;
- a few days before the donation is processed you will receive a SMS to your nominated mobile/cell phone, thanking you and reminding you of the pending donation;
- and a few days after the transaction is cleared you will receive a Tax Deductible receipt, again, to your nominated email account.
(Please Check you emails spam box in case the email is marked as spam)
PayPal is one of the world leaders in online payments and is “simple and secure” for all “Credit Card” transactions or “PayPal to PayPal” transactions.
Within seconds your donation is completed and a PayPal receipt is delivered to your email box confirming your donation.
Because HADA is a “verified member” of PayPal your PayPal receipt or notification with its own unique reference number is your approved “Tax Deductible” receipt for your finances.
In every project listing you will see a PayPal icon just like the one here ..
This icon is specifically linked and configured to the project it appears with, and when you receive your PayPal notification or advice it will refer to your chosen project.
(Please Check your email’s spam box in case the email is marked as spam)
You will enjoy donating to your projects the online way. Thank you so much.